tirsdag, maj, 23, 2023
Sign up to pitch for some of the leading Danish corporates that are looking for new solutions within the energy- and climate sector. Date: 23rd of May 2023 from 2-5:30 pm.
Collaboration around new technologies and sustainable solutions is key for the future of all corporates across different sectors. To get the best out of new technologies, we need to bridge startups with corporates within the energy and climate sector.
And that’s exactly what The Danish Chamber of Commerce, Microsoft and Denmark’s Export and Investment Fund (EIFO) will facilitate, when we once again invite startups with energy and climate solutions to a day of inspiration and the chance to meet potential corporate partners.
(Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis. Application deadline is on May 8th.
8-10 selected startups will get the chance to pitch their solution in 5 minutes to a panel consisting of employees with decision-making power from big energy- and climate corporates. The panel will afterwards get a chance to challenge your pitch and ask questions regarding your solution.
The panel of corporates from different sectors include:
- Copenhagen Airports – Rasmus Lundsbjerg, Head of Energy Management
- Norlys – Mads Bolkjær Winther, Manager of Insight & Innovation
- Ørsted – Maria Danø Hoffmann, Head of Ventures and Open Innovation at Ørsted
The event will take place on Tuesday 23rd May 2023, from 2-5:30 pm at the Danish Chamber of Commerce (Dansk Erhverv).
(Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis)
- 14:00-14:10: Welcome by Jasmina Pless, Head of Entrepreneurship at The Danish Chamber of Commerce
- 14:10-14:20: About Microsoft for Startups
- 14:20-14:30: Presentation of Denmark’s Export and Investment Fund (EIFO)
- 14:30-14:40: Ecosystem speaker – How does Vestas Ventures invest in energy startups? With Todd O’Neill, CEO of Vestas Ventures
- 14:40-14:50: Break
- 14:50-15:20: Panel with corporates: Norlys, Copenhagen Airports, Ørsted – How does corporates work with startups?
- 15:20-15:30: Break
- 15:30-16:00: Pitches from startups of 5-7 minutes with questions from the panel
- 16:00-16:10: Break
- 16:10-16:40: Pitches
- 16:40-17:30: Networking and refreshments
Applicants will receive a response by email.
About Microsoft for Startups:
Microsoft for Startups is a global program, with the focus on helping Tech startups expand and scale their companies in cooperation with Microsoft. Microsoft will, through the program, offer the participating Tech-startups free access to technical resources and Microsoft Cloud through Azure credits and more. Microsoft will also offer technical advice, mentorships, and product sales through Microsoft’s own sales force or through their partnership networks.